The Allergy Screen is the markets cheapest home-to-lab allergy test providing you with accurate results and giving you the raised IgE reactions of 35 of the most common allergens.
The Allergy Screen
Using the latest ELISA testing technology, this home to lab testing kit analyses a small blood sample against 35 of the most common food allergies including foods, dust mites, pets and pollens. The test analyses the blood samples against raised IgE antibodies to give you accurate results within 7 working days upon receipt at our laboratory.
Simple & Easy
A testing kit is mailed on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. Included are instructions and everything you need to easily take a small sample and return it to our labs in the envelope provided.
If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms including skin rashes, migraines, itchy eyes, or vomiting then these could be signs of an allergy. Discover more about your symptoms and body in this fast, easy and accurate allergy test.
Our laboratories & Technology
Our state-of-the-art laboratory is located in our UK facility certified according to ISO 9001. We use the latest ELISA testing equipment and the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
Raised IgE antibody levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. IgE reactions are usually less common than intolerances (IgG) and cause a more immediate reaction.
The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested, as well as whether you have allergies to those items.
Do you have any more questions?
Read our FAQs to see if we have already answered your question or contact customer service for further support.
What's inside the box?
1 x Alcohol wipe
1 x Plaster
1 x Absorbent pad
1 x Five Spot Blood Card
2 x Lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
1 x Return envelope
1 x Activation card with adhesive label
What items does this test for?
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying an IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- Testing is carried out in a variety of locations worldwide.
- CE approved sample collection kit.
- Results do not constitute a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitative data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.
Blood (ELISA) tests define an intolerance/sensitivity as a specific IgG4 antibody reaction and an allergy as a specific IgE antibody reaction (IgE-Mediated).
All information in the reports produced is intended to support nutritional advice to optimise your diet. The results cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure medical/health conditions.
The use of antihistamines prior to or during the blood sample collection process may affect your results, please contact our team for further advice.
Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it.