The Choice 70 allergy and intolerance/sensitivity test uses a small blood spot kit which is mailed directly to you and contains:
- 1x alcohol wipe
- 1x plaster
- 1x Absorbent pad
- 1x Five Spot Blood Card
- 2x lancets CE 0344 (pin-prick system)
- 1x return envelope
- 1x activation card with adhesive label
The Allergy and Intolerance Test
Using the latest ELISA testing technology, this testing kit analyses a small blood sample against 35 of the most common allergies and 35 of the most common intolerances that an individual will find in their daily diet. The test analyses the blood samples against IgE and IgG4 antibodies to give you accurate results within 7 working days upon receipt at our laboratory.
Why IgE & IgG4?
By testing both IgE and IgG4 antibodies we give you a more comprehensive picture of possible causes to symptoms. Raised IgE levels (IgE, short for “immunoglobulin E,” is the antibody that triggers food allergy symptoms) indicate allergy symptoms. Raised IgG4 (Immunoglobulin G) antibodies indicate a food intolerance or sensitivity. IgG4 responses are actually more common than the IgE, which causes an immediate reaction. Food intolerance/sensitivity reactions are more difficult to notice since they can occur hours or even days after consumption of an offending food.
Simple & Easy
The easy to use testing kit is mailed immediately on purchase and should reach you within 1-3 working days. In the box, there will be full instructions provided on how to complete the pin-prick and blood spot sample in a fast and pain-free manner. Then, simply send your sample back to the address provided, where it is sent to our labs for testing against the intolerance and allergen items.
If you are suffering from undiagnosed symptoms: including a bloated stomach, rashes, migraines, stomach pain, diarrhoea or vomiting, then these could be signs of an allergy or intolerance. The Choice 70 allergy and intolerance test could be perfect for you.
Our laboratories & Technology
The state-of-the-art laboratory is located in our UK facility certified according to ISO 9001. Using the latest testing ELISA equipment the labs are overseen by an expert and qualified team of technicians.
The results are generated into an email report (PDF), and this includes a comprehensive explanation of the items tested for, as well as whether you have allergies to those items. No further payment for your results is required.
- Raised IgE values prove clinically significant in identifying IgE-Mediated Allergy.
- Removal of raised IgG4 items may improve lifestyle based on testimonial evidence.
- Results do not substantiate a medical diagnosis on their own, but may be used by your doctor or nutritional therapist to help form a diagnosis or rule out a condition.
- Quantitive data using an ELISA testing methodology. All values measured in Kilounits per antigen per litre (KUA/L), our scale uses a universal cut off point of 0.35 in classifying a reaction.
- >97% reproducible results. IgG4 values may change over time with diet.